Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I’ve Been Up To

It’s been a while since I've posted anything here. I haven’t forgotten or ran out of things to say. I’ve been finishing up another project of mine. It’s been something I didn’t know if I could finish and I don’t know where it will go from here.

I’ve been writing a book. I started it back in about April discussing what I believe to be the problems with American education today. I figured since I had spent a great deal of my professional career in education, I thought that that would be a good topic for my first book. The reason I’ve been absent from this blog is that I’ve been pouring just about every free hour I’ve had into getting this done.

I submitted it to a publisher and I’ll be on the lookout for other potential companies. If anything comes up, I’ll let people know. So stay tuned.

So far, it’s been a learning experience. I still can’t believe I finished it. I don’t know if I’ll ever get it published, but it’s been a growing experience for me. I do have an idea for another book that goes over what I believe to be is the true war on the Middle Class. I’ll need some serious help on that one with research and other things, but I think it could really offer an interesting view on that whole discussion.

There it is. If anything results from it, I’ll be sure to share it here. Until then, posting on here will return to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment