Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tweetin’ and Debatin’!

One thing I’ve come to enjoy this political season has been the live tweeting. What’s live tweeting? It’s the act of tweeting during an event. It essentially turns Twitter into a large chat room as people exchange their thoughts on what’s happening.

So for tonight’s Republican Presidential debate, I invite you to join me for a little live tweeting. I can be found on twitter @Dan12R. If you’ll also be live tweeting, share your Twitter username in the comments.

A few people I enjoy following during these type of events are as follows:

While I can’t say with much certainty that all of these individuals will be live tweeting this debate, I would say that there’s a good chance the majority of them will. I hope you’ll all join in. I look forward to some good comments throughout the night. The debate starts at 9 PM E.T. and will be on Fox News.

No comments:

Post a Comment